|Accuracy||2 ppm timing accuracy|
|Dimensions||96 x 96 x 110 mm [W x H x D]|
|Power Supply||90 to 270 V AC,50/60 Hz|
|Weight Approximately||0.5 kgs|
|Display||16x2 OLED Display|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 deg C|
|Type||Microcontroller RTC based synchronized Current Interrupt Timer|
The ASHE ART-82 is a RTC based current interrupting timer which is used for coordinating the simultaneous on-off switching of cathodic-protection stations. It's unique accuracy is guaranteed by the continuous reception of satellite broadcast signals.
The unit is an On/Off timer with Real Time clock, which is synchronized by GPS clock. Functions of the timer are controlled by a real time clock. It is a specially designed Timer for carrying out On/Off CP surveys using the current interruption technique.
This Timer switches the contactor in the CP unit On & Off to switch the output current from the unit On & Off. The Timer has a built-in real time clock with advanced microcontroller based circuitry to provide a wide variety of programming. It has a dual line OLED display and an 8-key keypad for ease of programming and for displaying the information about various modes & time periods.
The Real Time clock in the timer can be synchronized to a GPS clock. This feature enables current interruption surveys using multiple timers with complete synchronization of start/stop and On/Off timing cycles. The timer has facility for programming of the On & Off cycle time of DC current interruption from 1 sec to 9999 sec.
The start & stop of the timing cycle is also programmable and is controlled by the builtin real time clock in the Timer. i.e., user can automatically start and stop the timer on any day, at any time. The timer always works in 'Daytime operation' mode with 'Automatic Night Sleep' feature.
Further, the instrument is manufactured using selected high-grade components which guarantee it's functionality and long operational life. All ASHE range of instruments carry a lifetime warranty for design and workmanship.Features:
- Microcontroller based design.
- Bright dual-line OLED display with backlight
- High timing accuracy of 2 ppm.
- Eight-key Membrane Keypad
- Lithium battery backed-up Real Time Clock
- Permanent NVRAM storage for program
- Timer synchronized to GPS clock
- Remote Start-Stop and Reset facility
- Relay change-over contacts
- Power failure compensation
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) correction all over the world
- GPS or RTC based options
- Very low power consumption and heat dissipation
- Universal AC Power Supply
- Rugged, industrial grade ABS enclosure
- High Noise immunity.
- Panel / Field / Hazardous-area installation in IP65 execution
- Proven record of several thousand installations
- Lifetime warranty on design and workmanship