|Dimensions||44.5 (H) x 483 (W) x 200 (D) mm|
|Contact Rating||10 Ampere @ 230 VAC|
|Power Supply||230 V AC,50 Hz|
|Execution||19'' Rack mounting - 1U|
|Weight Approx||1.5 kg|
The ASHE FAU-1, FAU-2 and IFA-07 are a range of compact, rugged andreliable smoke detection and fire alarm monitoring systems designed for accurate measurement applications in Server Racks and Data Centre instrumentation.
The Fire Alarm Unit is an invaluable accessory in the cabinets to protect the sensitive and expensive equipment from damage by fire resulting from short circuits, overload and cable faults. The compact and slim design of the unit allows it to have a vantage though unobtrusive location at the top of the cabinet so as to continuously monitor the exhaust air for traces of smoke and fumes.
The fire alarm unit is fitted with highly sensitive Apollo Smoke Detectors of Optical or Ionisation type, which is capable of sensing smoke and fumes of different consistencies. When smoke is sensed by the Detectors, the unit is designed to provide a loud audio alarm coupled with a bright flashing LED window on the unit, which is clearly visible from outside the panel.
Simultaneously, an internal Relay contact changes over, instantly switching off the selected equipment in the system, thus preventing any serious damage. The Fire Alarm unit operates on Mains power supply of 230 V AC. Options include RS485 communication, digital temperature readout, etc.
Further, the instrument is prepared using selected high-grade components which guarantee it's reliability and long operational life. All ASHE range of instruments carry a lifetime warranty against defects in design and workmanship.Features:
- Micro-controller based design
- Continuous monitoring of smoke and fumes
- Apollo UK Smoke Detectors
- Alarm annunciation feature
- Plug & Play operation
- Remote alarm for abnormalities
- Protection of expensive Rack mounted equipment
- Slim aesthetic design.
- Very low power consumption and heat dissipation
- Fully configurable
- Monitors safety of rack equipment.
- Compact 1U panel enclosure
- Standard 19” rack mounting
- Proven record of several thousand installations
- Lifetime warranty on design and workmanship