|Model Number||ERX-710 and SGR-250|
|Ground Impedance||1 to 10 Ohms (internally settable)|
|Power Supply||230 V AC,50 Hz ( 20%) AC power supply|
|Dimensions||170 x 325 x 250 mm|
|Max Ambient Temperature||50 deg C|
The Static Charge Grounding Systems, Series ERX and SGR, provides safe and secure grounding of dangerous static charge to earth during loading or unloading operations in hazardous area applications, ensuring safety to plant and personnel. The instruments are certified intrinsically safe products offered in explosion-proof execution, providing a high degree of protection against fires or explosions caused by sparking.
The instrument acts as an interlock during loading and unloading operations, allowing the process to resume only after satisfactory grounding of static charge on the Tanker body or Loading Arm. The Earthing Relay''s primary function is to determine whether the Tank Trucks at the loading terminals are properly earthed and thereafter, provide a visual indication and a control signal for process resumption. The Earthing Relay senses the static-charge potential of the Tanker and provides a safe grounding path for this charge through a low impedance and intrinsically safe electronic module, which is itself housed in an explosion proof enclosure mounted near the loading terminal. The Earthing Relay Series ERX & SGR are certified for intrinsic safety (Ex-i) and the enclosures for explosion-proof (Ex-d) operations by CIMFR. The instrument is housed in a certified cast Aluminum Alloy LM6 enclosure and offered with a standard 5-metre Cable-Clamp assembly. All ASHE range of instruments carry a lifetime warranty for design and workmanship.Features:
- Microcontroller based design
- Intrinsically-Safe Ex-i certified
- Explosion-proof Ex-d certified
- Low cost, high functionality
- Impedance based control action.
- Intelligent monitoring of critical parameters
- Dual Relay change-over contacts
- Very low power consumption and heat dissipation
- Easily configurable
- Rugged, Die-cast Aluminium enclosure
- High Noise immunity.
- Hazardous-area installation in IP65 execution
- Proven record of several thousand installations
- Lifetime warranty on design and workmanship