|Weight||Weight Approximately 0.5 kgs|
|Material||Polycarbonate Membrane Keypad panel|
|Operating Temperature||-18 to +70 degrees Cent.|
|Relay Humidity||95% RH|
|Ingress Protection||IP65 (for Membrane Keypad), IP54 (for rest of enclosure)|
|Memory||Non-volatile on EEPROM|
|Enclosure||Industrial grade ABS / Acrylic|
Ashe offers a wide range of process control Keyboards for various industrial applications. These IP65 grade Membrane Keyboards ensure protection from high temperatures, dust, humidity, moisture, vibrations, corrosive substances and mechanical shocks, so as to ensure against damage to the electronic circuitry and the data Keys.
Besides standard PC compatible Keyboards, Ashe Controls undertakes the custom design and manufacture of application-specific Membrane Keyboards for interface to PCs or dedicated PLCs and DCS systems.
The PC-compatible Membrane Keyboards are basically structured around the standard 107-key keyboard and can be plugged into any PS-2 or USB socket of a PC for normal operations. The application-specific Keyboards are designed specifically for operation with a PLC or PC based system software.
Inputs required to design these keyboards are basically the Key layout, the Key Codes and the communication protocol. A Membrane Switchpad of polycarbonate material is used for operator interface.
The desired key legends are printed on the overlay, while transparent windows are provided for indicating LEDs or digital displays. Macros can be assigned to specific keys, while a range of Soft keys can be provided for on-site assignments of keys. The Keyboard can be inhibited using a key-lock switch.
Other options include LEDs for key indications, electronic Buzzers for key-press feedback, flush-mounting executions, etc. All ASHE instruments carry a lifetime warranty against defects in components and workmanship.Features:
- Microcontroller based design.
- Standard and Customized designs
- Slim and aesthetic design.
- USB or PS2 compatible interface
- Touch Mouse-pad or Trackball control
- Tactile feedback with gold-plated metal domes
- Life expectancy of one million operations
- IP65 ingress protection for Membrane Keypad
- LEDs for process indications
- Negligible power consumption and heat dissipation
- System powered
- Rugged, industrial grade ABS enclosure
- High Noise immunity.
- Desk top or Flush-panel mounting
- Proven record of several thousand installations
- Lifetime warranty on design and workmanship